Danielle Colby is a famous American television personality and burlesque dancer who grabbed huge attention for appearing in television American Pickers. The television star is also a businesswoman who has already begun a retro clothing boutique named 4 Miles 2 Memphis. Stay tuned to know Danielle Colby’s Kids. Know Danielle Colby’s first husband, meet her second husband Alexandre De Meyer. Is Danielle Colby Married Now? Know it here.
- Danielle Colby Net Worth.
- Danielle Colby’s First Husband And Divorce
- Danielle Colby’s Married Life and Divorce from Second Husband Alexandre De Meyer.
- American Pickers Danielle Colby is Dating a New Boyfriend Jeremy Scheuch.
- Danielle Colby’s Children. Meet Her Daughter Memphis.
- Danielle Colby’s Family
- Where is Danielle Colby From?
- Danielle Colby Is An Athlete
- Danielle Colby’s Business
- Danielle Colby’s Career As A Television Star in American Pickers
- Danielle Colby’s Age, Wiki-Bio, And Other Facts
- Danielle Colby’s Height, Weight, Tattoo, And Body Measurements
- 12 Facts About Danielle Colby.
Danielle Colby Net Worth.
To be more precise about Danielle Colby Cushman’s professional career, she participated in the female roller derby team named the Big Mouth Mickies. She left it after being injured.
While Danielle was in Chicago, she gained a keen interest in becoming a burlesque dance. So, she created the professional burlesque troupe called Burlesque Le Moustache alongside nine members.
Danielle opened Dannie Diesel’s Bump n Grind Academy (a burlesque academy) in October 2014 at Rogers Park neighborhood of Chicago.
American Pickers Danielle is now a familiar face in the television world and has definitely collected a high figure of net worth. As of 2020, Danielle Colby’s net worth is $1.5 million and earns an annual salary in a hundred thousand dollars.
Sources have confirmed that every artist active at the History Channel earns around $46, 655 per annum; so, we can assume that she also makes in the same range.
Her television appearances, company, boutiques, endorsements, and commercial deals are the main sources of income.
Also, she sells her photos in different websites that add extra income to Danielle Colby’s net worth.
Danielle Colby’s First Husband And Divorce
Well, everyone might be familiar with the fact that the television star is married twice. There is still confusion about Danielle’s first husband’s name. Some tabloids have mentioned him as Kelvin Colby, whereas Wikipedia claims his name as Robert Strong. As Danielle Colby Cushman was behind the limelight during her first marriage, she did not say how and they got married or how romance blossomed in between them.
American Pickers Danielle and her first husband divorced in 2004 after being married for a few years. The former couple welcomed two children together. The pair first welcomed their son, Miller, and after four years of welcoming the first child, Danielle gave birth to their second child, daughter Memphis who is pursuing a musical career.
When asked about the reason behind Danielle Colby and first husband Kelvin Colby’s divorce, Danielle mentioned that her fame and notoriety were the reason behind creating rough patches on their relationship.
Danielle Colby’s Married Life and Divorce from Second Husband Alexandre De Meyer.
After divorcing the first husband, Danielle moved on and tied the knot for the second time. Her second husband is Alexandre De Meyer, who is a French graphic designer. The couple started dating in 2011.
After dating for around four years, Danielle Colby married boyfriend-turned-husband Alexandre on 14th February 2015. Sadly, her second conjugal life with Alexandre De Meyer also did not work out, eventually leading to divorce.
Now, after all, two marriages failure, Danielle has tried her best to maintain a private life. There are no headlines of Danielle’s dating and relationships, but her social media accounts have a whole different story.
American Pickers Danielle Colby is Dating a New Boyfriend Jeremy Scheuch.
While surfing around Danielle’s Instagram, we came across numerous pictures of her with Jeremy Scheuch, who is assumed to be her current boyfriend. It’s true that the pair has not officiated their relationship, but all those posts make it pretty clear that they are not only good friends.
Danielle Colby’s new boyfriend, Jeremy Scheuch, went to art school but looks like his hobby didn’t pay off well as he is now working in a marketing company to pay his student loans.
Jeremy Scheuch likes to spend his spare time doing some arts and design work because that’s his hobby. Speaking of Hobbies, he likes Zombies, or religion, or baseball and also unbelievably unicorns, most likely everything he sees on tv. This is what he wrote on his blog.
I went to art school, and now I work in marketing to pay off my student loans. I occasionally do some art and design work because that’s what I like to do. It’s usually about baseball, or religion, or zombies, or unicorns, or some other weird shit I see on TV.
Danielle Colby’s Children. Meet Her Daughter Memphis.
Talking about American Pickers Danielle Colby’s children, she is the mother of two children that she welcomed from her first husband. Her son, the Miller, is currently 23 years old, whereas her daughter Memphis is currently 19 years old.
Danielle Colby’s Family
The accomplished burlesque dancer did not disclose much information about her parents and family; however, she grew up as Jehovah ’s Witness.
For your information, Jehovah’s Witness is a religion that does not allow celebrating popular holidays like Halloween, Christmas, birthdays, and New Year. The name of her father is Sue Colby.
American Pickers Danielle Colby, who had a tough childhood, was sexually molested by one of her father’s friends at a young age. Her family includes her sibling-sister.
Where is Danielle Colby From?
Danielle Colby was born in Davenport, Iowa, in the United States of America.
Danielle Colby Is An Athlete
The accomplished burlesque dancer has always been an athletic type of person. Danielle, who was a member of the female roller derby team named Big Mouth Mickies, was active in the sports for around three years.
She stopped her athletic career and stopped participating in the competitions after an injury. However, she still owns the team.
Danielle Colby’s Business
Whether it be a television career or dancing career, Danielle has always done her best. She owned and operated a retro clothing based company, 4 Miles 2 Memphis. She operated and owned a brick and mortar, Wicker Park business, but sadly, it was shut down within a year.
Likewise, Danielle is also the owner of Dannie Diesel’s Bump n’ Grind Academy.
Danielle Colby’s Career As A Television Star in American Pickers
The 44 years old television star had been a good friend with Mike Wolfe for decades. They were friends even before the show, American Pickers’ concept was developed. After the History Channel bought the show, Mike asked her to join the office of the antique shop, Antique Archaeology.
The show first premiered on History Channel on 18th January 2010. The show soon grabbed considerable attention and became a top-rated non-fiction series of September 2010.
Danielle Colby’s Age, Wiki-Bio, And Other Facts
Danielle Colby was born on 3rd December 1975 and is currently 44 years old. She was born in Davenport, Iowa, the United States of America, and grew up as Jehovah’s Witness.
Danielle is of American nationality, whereas she belongs to the white ethnicity.
Danielle Colby’s Height, Weight, Tattoo, And Body Measurements
American Pickers Danielle stands at a height of 5 feet, 9 inches tall. Her weight is around 78 kg. She has a pear-shaped body build, and her exact body measurements are 39-28-40 inches. Her bra size is 36C. Black hair and hazel green eyes are her distinctive characters.
Danielle Colby Cushman is a tattoo enthusiast and has numerous tattoos on her body. She wears a dress size of 12 and wears a shoe size of 8.5.
Regarding controversies, Danielle has often been dragged into controversies. As a burlesque dancer, many people criticized her with negative comments. Many people also asked her to delete her posts on social media accounts.
She is also criticized for her bold thoughts and views on her social media.
12 Facts About Danielle Colby.
- Even though Danielle grabbed huge attention for appearing in American Pickers, her start did not go well. The History Channel crew claimed that they would not film her as she was not a part of the contract.
- Besides having a keen interest in fashion and burlesque dance, Danielle also enjoys reading, mainly women’s studies.
- Danielle’s dream was to meet female icons like Dolly Parton, which came true. Back in 2014, Parton asked them to find cool items for a new ride at her amusement park.
- American Pickers Danielle is also a documentary producer who has produced burlesque’ documentary, Tempest Storm, in 2016.
- As many people have their stage names, and Danielle is no different. Her stage name for burlesque dancing is Dannie Diesel.
- Danielle Colby’s tattoos are mostly about love, death, and life.
- Colby and her co-star Mike Wolfe first met each other at a garage sale.
- Danielle is an animal lover and has actively worked in numerous charities and attended the event that benefits dogs. She adopted dogs from PAWS.
- One of the reasons behind Danielle’s fame is her great instincts. Back in 2010, she was able to show her beautiful instincts when she sent guys to the locations making a lot of great finds.
- Danielle Colby Cushman suggests her fans to love. She claims that love is the biggest push needed in everyone’s life.
- Besides motorcycle picking in American Pickers, Danielle prefers picking vintage stage costumes.
- American Pickers Danielle Colby’s favorite spot is the East Coast. She found many wonderful items in the East Coast; thus, she loves it.